Thursday, July 30, 2009

Goodbye Summer

Today was my last day of work at my summer job. I have been blessed to work at my church with the children's ministry. 5 years ago I began as a summer intern. That year Suzanne had been my teacher for an education class. She posted an ad needing a summer intern. Orginally I the ad caught my eye because I thought it was a babysitting ad. Little did I know what God had in store for me. I enjoying coming to work each day at church. There is never a dull moment and the people are the best to work with. Here are some of the awesome ladies I get to work with. This picture is from Sarah's wedding. ( Thanks Fawn, I swiped it off Facebook and that is why it might be a little blury).
I also get to work with Suzanne each summer. We are very different people but we really work well together. She has been a wonderful mentor to me these past 5 years not only with children's ministry but also because she was a teacher at one time. I made her take this picture today even though I know she didn't want to, but Judy and her amamzing photographry skills saved the day. Thanks Judy!
It always makes me a little sad to leave because I love working with all the wonderful people and it means that school is just around the corner and summer is coming to an end. Just wanted to share a little bit about the wonderful summer job that I have.
Coming soon...repainting my bathroom. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment