Wednesday, July 29, 2009

15 Ways to Charm Her


Last weekend I went to Sweetwater to visit for the weekend. My wonderful mother always puts her Southern Living magazines,that she has already read, in my room for me to read. So sweet! This article in the back of the magazine caught my eye and being a single southern girl I just had to share.
15 Ways to Charm Her
Want to impress a Southern girl? Just think "What would my grandfather have done?"
1. Stand up for a lady
2. Know that the SEC had the best football teams in the nation( Amen! Go Vols!)
3. Kill Bugs!
4. Hold doors open( Most guys have this one covered in their defense)
5. Fix things or build stuff( I recently had a conversation about this)
6. Wear boots occasionally- not the fancy I paid $1000 for these. We're talking slightly, mud crusted I just came out of the fields boots.( My dad wears boots and I like to make fun of him for this but I secretly love this about him.)
7. Take off your hat inside.
8. Grill stuff.
9. Call us.
10. Stand when we come back to the dinner table.
11.Pull out our chairs.
12. Pay the tab on the first few dates.
13. Don't show up in a wrinkled, untucked shirt.
14. Never get in bar fights.
15. Know how to mix our favorite cocktail just the way we like it.( or know to go to Sonic to get us a large diet coke- I added this. :)Diet Coke would be my cocktail of choice. )
I hope this is not plagiarizing! Please don't report me. What would you add to this list?

2 comments:

  1. 16. Guys should realize that ladies do not find body sounds and emanations nearly so entertaining as guys do. Restrain yourself!

    ReplyDelete