Monday, October 5, 2009

FALL *sigh*

I love fall and all the fun events that it brings. This fall has been very busy, but so much fun. I think I have been busy every weekend since school started. Fall brings county fairs. Here we are at the Wilson County fair. Very crowded but very worth it.
I love the lights of Ferris wheels at night. I don't love riding Ferris wheels.

Waiting in line for a ride that I didn't even ride.
What kind of southern girls would we be if we didn't get something fried at the fair. We chose to split fried oreos. YUMMMM!



Next fall took us to Virginia for Jennifer's wedding. Here were are at the reception. We might have gotten lost in Virginia and missed the wedding ceremony... maybe.

And finally Laura and Luke's wedding. It definitely felt like fall as you can see from the picture.


They had their ceremony and reception at Burrit on the Mountain in Huntsville. This was the view. It was absolutely gorgeous.
What a perfect fall night.

No comments:

Post a Comment