Saturday, December 19, 2009

Way Behind- Getting Ready for the Holidays

I knew that eventually I would resort back to my old habits of starting something and never finishing. I am going to try really hard not to wait so long to post again. Maybe this is my pre-New Year's resolution.



I love the holidays. There is nothing that excites me more than decorationg for Christmas. So before we left to go home for Thanksgiving this year I talked Brittney into decorating the tree.

Goodbye fall decorations. Can't wait to see you next year.


Hello Christmas. I am so glad you are here. I've missed you.



We just HAD to watch White Christmas while decorating. My personal favorite. Sadly I still have it on VHS.

Hanging the first ornament. My new ornament from Disney World. It's Cinderella's castle.

We tried to take a picture of ourselves in front of the tree. Why... I don't know. These are some out takes.

Sorry Britt!

This is the best one I could find.
It was so nice to come home from Thanksgiving and have a decorated house.

No comments:

Post a Comment