Sunday, August 16, 2009

ooooh la-la!

Things have been so CRAZY with the start of school. Friday was a first great day of school but I was exhausted Friday night. Thankfully I was able to rest up enough to participate in this fun night. Jennifer's bachelorette party!
We started the night right by eating snacks and cake at Brooke's house. Jennifer opened her gifts here. You can see by the look on her face she totally enjoyed opening all her gifts.

The brides to be. Jennifer first and then Laura.

Two of my favorite people. I thank God constantly for bringing these girls into my life.

And of course Jennifer couldn't have made it through the night without a little embarrassment. We went to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe downtown and then go line dancing at the Wild Horse. We actually got in free because Jennifer was the bachelorette... but sadly my camera batteries died so no pictures from Wildhorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment